Pages

Friday, August 28, 2009

HAPPY FRIDAY!!

Hi Beautifuls!

Hope you're having a wonderful day. It's raining like a monsoon season here in the "A". How's the weather where you are?

This past week marks my 2 year anniversary of being "au naturale". Whoo hoo!! I've had my good & bad hair days and let me tell you, I wouldn't change it for anything. I'm still lovin', diggin', feelin' my hair. Definitely still learning and it's still all good.

Here are a few pics of my journey from beginning (Aug. '07) to this present.
Enjoy!





















I hope that you all have a wonderful day and weekend. Get out and do something for yourself. See your city like you've never seen it before. Try something new or different. Live life and live it to the fullest.
And as always, "Do you."

Peace,
CO

Post Title HAPPY FRIDAY!!