Pages

Thursday, August 6, 2009

MY LIFE ACCORDING TO.......


Hola Beautiful Ones!

I was tagged (about a week ago) to do this by the wonderful Gem at Gemini Life. Yes, I've been a bit slow. Well, really preoccupied but here goes.

Instructions: Using only song titles from ONE ARTIST OR BAND, answer these questions. Pass it on to 12 people and include me. You can't use the artist or band I used. Do not repeat a song title. Repost as "My Life According to (ARTIST OR BAND NAME)"


Pick Your Artist: Maxwell
Are you a male or female?: I'm You:You Are Me and We Are You

Describe yourself: Changed

How do you feel: Whenever Wherever Whatever

Describe where you currently live: The Urban Theme

If you could go anywhere, where would you go: Submerge: Til We Become The Sun

Your favorite form of transportation: Ascension

Your best friend is: Sumthin' Sumthin'

Your favorite color is: Arroz Con Pollo

What's the weather like: Changed

Favorite time of the day: Temporary Nite

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called: EachHourEachSecondEachMinuteEachDay: Of My Life (double Ha!)

What is life to you: Everwanting: To Want You To Want

Your relationships: For Lovers Only
Your fear: Lonely's The Only Company

What is the best advice you have to give: Lifetime

If you could change your name, you would change it to: Noone

Thought for the Day: Fortunate

How I would like to die: Now/At The Party

My soul's present condition: This Woman's Work

My Motto: Get To Know Ya


If you decide to do this, let me know. I'd love to read who your artist of choice is and your answers.


Have an awesome day, Lovelies!
Be sure to enjoy it, embrace it and "do you"!
I'll be back tomorrow w/another Tag posting.
Smooches...

Post Title MY LIFE ACCORDING TO.......