Pages

Friday, August 7, 2009

HAPPY FAB FRIDAY!!!


Hi Lovelies!

It's Friday and today I'll be continuing the fun with another tag post. Fab chica Chai from Back To Curly tagged me for Ten Things About Me.

So here goes:

1. I can be an extremist about things I get into. Although, I can say that I've learned to take things in stride, I do have to catch myself at times.

2. I was overweight as a kid. At 12, I could down 4 qtr pounders w/cheese, large fry and a soda. Eww. (I shudder every time I pass a McDonald's.)

3. I love to watch anime', sci-fi/fantasy or a good martial arts film.

4. I have to fight my tendency to procrastinate.

5. I hate to be around a "Debbie-downer" or victim-mentality.

6. I have a 13 yr old daughter. (Pray for me.)

7. I ran my first race this year. (Atlanta Peachtree Road Race - Yay me!)

8. I'm working on having me a small garden. Very small..patio garden. Lol.

9. I'm a slight fashionista who loves artsy stuff.

10. I am so happy that I took the plunge to begin blogging. I never expected to meet so many wonderful and cool people.


Luv all of you fabulous folks!
Have a wonderful weekend!
CO

Post Title HAPPY FAB FRIDAY!!!