Pages

Friday, August 14, 2009

IT'S FRIDAY FUNNIES!!

Happy Friday to all of you fabulous people!!

I trust that you plan on making this one of your best days! ;)
I just had to share with you a Friday funny video. Let me just go on and tell you that I love me some B. Scott. I first found out about him through fab chica, Urbancurlz (who I hope to see at the Atlanta Natural Hair meetup that Lexiwiththecurls is heading up. Hint. Hint.).

Anyhoo, I have mad love for anyone who feels totally comfortable and free to be who they are. That's a rarity and a struggle for many folks. Although I've come a long way, I must admit that I still have my moments. For me, B. represents total self-acceptance and self-love. I think that those are two underrated commodities amongst people.

Well...I'm gonna stop typing and let you all enjoy his video...
"BUTT NAKED NOTHING BUT PEARLS"




Have a wonderful weekend! And as always, "Do You".
Luv Ya,
CO

Post Title IT'S FRIDAY FUNNIES!!