Pages

Monday, November 3, 2008

Good Morning Beautifuls!

Happy Monday!

I hope that you had a wonderful weekend! I did. Had a lot to do but did manage to get a lot accomplished. So I'm happy. I've been doing pretty well w/my transitional diet. Although I must say I did indulge a bit this weekend. Saturday, I had a bit of a craving for some Popeye's chicken. (Yeah, I know.) So I went for it!. I just made sure that I ate well the rest of the day. I can remember a time when I really would have been hard on myself for doing that but after listening to a few raw foods lectures and reading different raw foods blogs, I'm okay with it. I recently went to a raw foods lecture at Life Grocery & Cafe in Marietta on last Thursday where Paul Nison (raw food author/lecturer) spoke. He said something that I keep hearing other raw foodists say, "This is an individual thing.". As someone seeking to transition into an 75 -80% raw foods diet, I can appreciate this.

Now, onto my hair. This cooler weather is working my hair over. And I really don't wanna do puffs all the time. But until I purchase a nice wig or try a different style it may have to do. Jeez..I'm really gonna have to press to get outta this hair funk that I feel I'm in. I also really need to deep condition so I'll handle that tonight. I forgot that I do have some Curls Ecstasy Hair Tea that I can do a DT with. That should hold me over until I purchase the Jessicurl WDT.

Are you in a "funk" of some sorts? If so, what are you doing to get out of it?...

Post Title Good Morning Beautifuls!