Pages

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My "Bucket" List


Good Morning!

Lately, I've been thinking a lot about the things that I still want to do in my lifetime. I do tend to analyze myself a lot. There are things that I plan to do before this year's end and then there are things that I plan/want to do period. I have absolutely no desire to leave this world w/any regrets. Which leads me to today's post:

MY BUCKET LIST (and no, I've never seen the movie)

1. Go to Japan - I am so intrigued by the Japanese culture.
2. Go to Italy - to shop, of course
3. Participate in a Spanish language immersion program - seems so much more fun than simply purchasing the Rosetta program
4. Get a tattoo - this still fluctuates on and off my list. I'm somewhat undecided.
5. Go hang gliding - that looks so relaxing and exciting at the same time
6. Be an intellectual - being "super smart" is so sexy to me
7. Have my own organic garden in my backyard
8. Go to Maxwell Concert! Oh, that's right! I'm doing that tonight. Yay Me!

So far that's what I have. Keep in mind that I tweek this from time to time. Adding or changing things as I continue to grow in my life.


What's on your "Bucket List"?.......

Post Title My "Bucket" List