Pages

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My Raw Journey Update


Good Morning Beautifuls!

I feel so much better than I did yesterday. I got a little more sleep. How about you? I hope that you're doing well.

I have come to the conclusion that I am going to have to go cold turkey in my quest to go raw. Keep in mind that I plan on only being 80 to 90% raw. I had thought about purchasing "The Box" from www.rawvolution.com. But after much contemplation, I believe it will be cheaper for me to purchase ready-made raw meals from Sprout Cafe. I figure I can get double the amount of food for under $100. This should help me in process. Either way, something must be done b/c this weekend was a bust for me.

I have been able to incorporate more greens in my smoothies without ill effect. I was slightly "headachy". Seeing as that's a good sign of detoxification that just confirms I'm on the right track. Aside from those things, I will be placing my order for my personal blender. YAY ME!.. And I've decided that I will purchase the Hemp Maca E3Live Protein Powder. I read/heard some good things about the e3Live products, so I will add this powder to my smoothies. I may go ahead and purchase some regular raw powder like Maca or Acai but my schedule calls for me to get some extra in my diet.

What about you? What are you doing to eat more healthy?...

Post Title My Raw Journey Update