Pages

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Today is the Day!!


Good Morning Good People!

Well....today is the day. It seems as if this election has been going on forever. And forever has finally come to an end. And history will be made either way. Whether it's the first black man elected for the president of the United States or whether it's the first woman elected as vice-president of the United States.

Personally, I'm glad that this day is finally here. This process has at times been very emotional for me. I will admit that I've gotten a little nervous as this day came closer. But today I woke up with peace of mind knowing that I've done all that I can do. It's truly in God's hands.

My heart goes out to Barack and his family. His grandmother has passed and will not get to see the outcome of this race. Regardless, I'm sure she was extremely proud of him - as I am. Please keep the Obama's in your prayers. As a matter of fact, continue to pray for this country in it's entirety. And no matter what the outcome is, I can truly say that his candidacy has touched me, motivated me and blessed me.

How are you feeling right now?......

Post Title Today is the Day!!