Pages

Thursday, November 20, 2008

What to Do. What to Do.

Good Morning Beautifuls!

I have been really struggling to figure out what to do w/my hair. It seems like I'm not the only one. As I was reading this morning, Spiced Honey seems to be feelin' the same thing. I guess we all are subject to this hair rut as Urbancurlz discussed in a past post. I'm starting to wonder if it is a seasonal thing. Since the colder weather does effect our hair, maybe it also effects how we feel. I'm sure the added attention/care that we have to give it doesn't help.

I'm considering having my hair blow-dryed and flat ironed. It's been about 6 months since I last had this done but I'm always concerned about heat damage. I haven't made the time to find a cute wig. And I don't wanna always wear it in a bun. I guess you say I need to make a decision. Um meh... Just not feelin' it..

What about you? What are you doing w/your hair during this season?..
Give me some ideas...

Post Title What to Do. What to Do.