Pages

Monday, November 24, 2008

I Got My Blender....... Yay Me!


Good Morning Beautifuls!

I hope that you had a wonderful weekend. Mine was busy w/holiday preparations and fundraising at the Dome. And I still have to to do laundry but first, I had to drop a post. The end of last week was so exciting for me! The products that I had ordered came in. One in particular was my Tribest Personal Blender. I was so happy b/c now I can make my smoothies, pop a commuter cup on top of it and then walk out the door. It's really awesome and it has a powerful motor. It does not take up a lot of counter space and is easier to operate than a regular blender. Mine also came w/a grinding blade, so if I want to make a nut butter or simply grind some nuts I can. And of course, I used it as soon as I got home. It has not disappointed me.

I also received my Hemp & Maca e3Live Protein Powder. Hemp is a great source of protein. It contains 50% protein and contains essential fatty acids and Omegas. It helps to build muscle and increases stamina and energy. Maca (considered a Superfood) is a root vegetable. It is an adaptogen seeking low-functioning areas of the body, and balancing them. Then strengthening the entire immune and endocrine system. e3live is a blue-green algae that provides 64 easily absorbed vitamins, minerals & enzymes and has more chlorophyll than any other food including wheatgrass. Whew! Having said that, I've been putting 1 scoop ( it calls for 2 scoops) into my smoothies b/c it is strong and I do have to get used to it but it's great. I definitely needed it this weekend with all that had to be done.

I know this is the holiday season and all but I reverse to end it 10 to 15lbs heavier. So tell me... are you doing to counter the holiday bulge?.....

Post Title I Got My Blender....... Yay Me!