Pages

Friday, May 15, 2009

COCKTAILS AND FLOWERS FOR EVERYONE!!


Happy Friday Beautiful Ones!

Did you wake up and tell yourself, "I love you. I respect you. I value you". How about a hug or a well wish?.. When you opened your eyes, did you consider all the things that have gone right and are going right in your life? Did you reflect on all the wonderful things in your world?...

I ask you these things because it is way too easy to focus on what you don't like, what you wish had gone or would go a different way, what you regret doing or not having done, who you wish would act the way you feel they should act as opposed to focusing on the universe before you and what you can fashion it into. You can either tune yourself into the "Perpetual Victim" station or you can align yourself up with the "I Am Active in Making My World Positive and Healthy" station.

Which station are you choosing to vibe with?.... I guarantee you, the latter station will make your world more joyful and peaceful.


Anyhoo, I just had to meet up with you Lovelies because I miss blogging when I'm away. I'm addicted. Lol. I'm happy it's Friday but I'm really looking forward to next week. I have some posts in mind for next week (one of which was inspired by other bloggers) that I'm excited about. As far as the weekend is concerned, I hope that I will be able to get to my Hatha yoga class. I've really been missing it. I'm also gonna try out a couple of green smoothie recipes that I will review sometime next week. And definitely making it to see "Star Trek" this weekend.

What about you with your beautiful self?....

Peace and blessings, Beautifuls!
And as always, don't forget to "do you"?
ChocolateOrchid ;)

Post Title COCKTAILS AND FLOWERS FOR EVERYONE!!