Pages

Friday, May 29, 2009

HAPPY FRIDAY, BEAUTIFUL!!




Today's cocktail is shanghai sour by pinkaholic girl(flickr)


Just wanted to wish you beautiful and fabulously fly people a Happy Friday and a wonderful weekend! My plans for weekend seem kind of heavy. I have a graduation celebration to attend. A movie (Terminator Salvation) that I must see. Lest No blows a gasket. Lol. Family to go visit with. And that's just amongst the regular weekend cleaning/routine. I hope to twist up my hair tonight. I've been trying to do that for a week or so, but have been really lazy and settling on a low pony puff.

What are your plans for the weekend?...

Oh, meant to officially greet my new subscribers and followers. I heart you all and look forward to your input and comments. =)

Post Title HAPPY FRIDAY, BEAUTIFUL!!