Pages

Friday, May 1, 2009

COCKTAILS AND FLOWERS FOR EVERYONE....IT'S FRIDAY!!


Happy Friday Beautifuls!

I hope that all has been well w/you on this week. It has for me, outside of feeling a bit funky earlier this week. I attribute it to some stuff I shouldn't have eaten. A few smoothies and workouts later, and I'm better. =)

I am so lookin' forward to this weekend. After work (Yes, I'm blogging at work. Lol.), I plan on hitting up the movie "Wolverine" w/my brother. It's my treat for his birthday and both of us are looking forward to it. Saturday's Hatha yoga class was cancelled. DARN! So I hope to find one somewhere else. If not, I'll have to see if I can get to it on Sunday. I cannot express to you how great yoga is for the body and mind. I was so relaxed afterwards but on a much deeper level. I mean so much so that upon doing my taxes and discovering I owed $1500, I was okay. It just was. I also have to hit up Whole Foods. Momma needs some groceries. I've got some smoothies to make and drink. =)

What are you up to this weekend?.. I hope somewhere in it you find or make time to do something for you.

Much Love,
CO

Post Title COCKTAILS AND FLOWERS FOR EVERYONE....IT'S FRIDAY!!