Pages

Monday, May 25, 2009

Wash-N-Go (another option)

Hi Beautifuls!

I hope that you had a wonderful and safe holiday weekend! I'm technically still on mine until Wednesday. (I took a furlow day for Tuesday.) One more day to hug my pillow just a little bit longer in the morning. =)

From time to time, I peruse the videos in Youtube. This is another invaluable resource for damn near any topic imaginable to man, including natural hair. One person in particular caught my attention with her approach to reviving a wash-n-go beyond the first day. Now normally, I totally re-wet my hair while in the shower. But this is another option that would cut down on drippies and drying time.

Check it out.


Loves her hair!
What do you think about this method? Have you tried this or something similiar?...

Post Title Wash-N-Go (another option)