Pages

Friday, April 3, 2009

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!


Hi Beautiful!

Can I say, "THANK GOD IT’S FRIDAY!!” I don’t know about you but I am so glad this week is over! It has been trying, painful (at times) and stressful. But I made it through and the sun is shining today (literally). As I reflect on this week, I focus on the good. That I’m alive, have use of my limbs, can see, have family and friends who love and care about me, a healthy happy child and… I’m still here. When I look at things from this perspective, I realize that every day, every moment that I’m still here is another opportunity to live life to its fullest. It’s another chance to grab hold to that that’s good, healthy, beneficial, beautiful and positive. And not just for myself, but to also share with others. The fact that I’m still here also let’s me know that I’m still, in some way, needed in this world. Something that I have may benefit the world whether it’s a gift, a program, a deed, a movement, etc. etc. Maybe it’s another opportunity to give someone a smile, a friendly hello, a warm “Happy Friday.”, or maybe even a hug. You never know who may need you. And I don’t mean in a big way. It could be the simplest, smallest thing that may be a “no-biggie” to you.

Just had to drop some thoughts…

I did complete my two day detox and I’m happy. It’s been way too long since I’ve done a fast of some sorts. Now, I’m motivated to reincorporate a day a fasting into my week and to strive for a week of fasting each quarter. I really feel great and lighter! The next time I do a fast, I should have my juicer so I can really get down with it! =)



Anyhoo, this is going to be a full weekend for me. Me and my daughter will hang out tonight. Spend some quality time. So looking forward to that! I’ll hit up The World Natural Hair Health and Beauty Show which is going on all weekend. I’ll be in attendance on Saturday. I can’t wait to see all the vendors and demonstrations! Oh, I’ll also get to meet fab hair blogger, Curlynikki. She’ll be there in her own booth. Go, girl!! I also hope to see another fab hair blogger, Urbancurlz. Holla!! Don’t play, Lady! Come on out! I do hope to see other fabulous natural heads, those in transitions and those just curious out there. Hell, just errbody!! Later that day, I hope to catch up with a childhood friend that I haven't seen in eons. And I cannot end this weekend without a much needed session of Hatha yoga, on Sunday! It is vital and necessary for me. Especially, following this week. Whew!



Well Beautifuls..we’ve made another week. I hope that all is well in your world.
Whatcha got going on this weekend? Will you get some time in for you? I sure hope so.
And don’t forget, Lovelies....do you.

Much Luv,
CO

Post Title HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!