Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

TUESDAY'S TRESSES

Hi Beautiful Ones!

I hope that your day is going well. I've decided to designate Tuesday's to hair & everything hair related. I figure this will help motivate me to post pics more. My blogging organization is getting better, yes?..

Last Friday, I mentioned how lazy I've been w/my hair. I had been wearing it in a bun during the week and then a puff during the weekend. So I decided to post pics of both. Oh, how I long to do something different but my mental energy is more focused on my dietary habits & getting my azz back in shape! But I digress....

le photos.....



















Now, if you didn't notice, my hairline is leaving alot to be desired (from me & my tights puffs/buns), so over the weekend I wore....

two-strand twists








I'm making sure I keep my hairline moist and stress-free!






I was rather proud of the outcome. So until whenever, my routine will be two-strand twists during the weekend after I wash/deep condition, and twist-outs during the week. I will work on getting a photo of my twist-out.

Btw, I used Qhemet's Olive & Honey Hydrating Balm & Sheamoisture (which you usually can find at your local beauty supply store) to twist. Topped it w/Aubrey Organics B5 gel. And sealed my ends with Coconut Oil.

What's your regimen like right now?.....

Post Title TUESDAY'S TRESSES