Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

PUTTING YOURSELF FIRST

Hi Beautifuls!

I hope all is well with you. I was so gonna post about something else. It's been written and everything but saw that Philip McCluskey had a new video and had to share it. If you don't already know, let me to you that I love this dude. He is so positive and has such a peaceful vibe. I believe he's 100% raw (anyone,correct me if I'm wrong) which is further than I desire to go but he doesn't come across as dogmatic. I've noticed that in his videos he shares information that applies to every aspect of life. So even if you're not interested in a raw vegan lifestyle, you'll still get something good outta his sharing. If you want to check out his blog, you can find the link (Loving Raw) under my listing of Raw Vegan blogs in the right panel.

I had to post this because as a single mother, I can totally relate to this. Shoot! I'm sure those of you w/a spouse or significant other or whatever your situation might be can relate. I have to admit that sometimes this is easier said than done but it is a must.

Anyhoo Beautifuls! Be blessed and enjoy!


Post Title PUTTING YOURSELF FIRST