Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2009

OOH.. I CAN'T WAIT!!

Hi Beautifuls!

How are you on this lovely Thursday? I hope well. Thanks for the comments on yesterday’s post. I wrote that a week or so ago when I was really frustrated about some things so I really needed to vent. I appreciate your comments. Today’s post is totally lighter given upcoming events.

You see, I’m a geek at heart. (At least, as far as movies are concerned.) I enjoy all types of movies…dramas, comedies, foreign films, action, horror/thrillers (Uh, in small doses.) But my heart loves sci-fi, fantasy & some anime’. My love for these genres go back to my childhood when I’d stay up late watching episodes of “Lost in Space”, “Night Gallery”, “Star Trek” and movies (the original black-n-whites) like, “The Day the Earth Stood Still”, “Them”, “War of the Worlds” or “The Day of the Triffids” to name a few. I’ve been hooked since before puberty.




Which leads me to say that I am so hyped about “Wolverine: X-Men Origins”. I cannot wait to see Hugh Jackman rip it up on screen as Wolverine. Not only him but the characters Gambit, Wraith, Silverfox and more. Please believe. I will be up in the theatre this Friday. Yes indeed. But this isn’t the end. “Star Trek” is coming out next week. Now, I’m not a deep Trekkie but I’ve followed Star Trek since William Shatner, Leonard Nimoy, & foxy Nichelle Nichols graced our television screen in the groundbreaking original series.





Then “Terminator Salvation” is coming out later this month. Whoa!! And guess what popular rapper/actor will be in it? (With his fine self.) Common! Hello-o. Looks like I’ll be in the dark all month long.




Okay.. Maybe I am a geek. But I sure as hell am a fly one! Lol. =)
Anyhoo… I just had to express my excitement about these films.
What movies are you all fired up to see? .....

Post Title OOH.. I CAN'T WAIT!!