Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2009

TWEET ME...IF YOU PLEASE


Hi Beautifuls!

I hope that you are having a wonderful weekend! It's a little hot in the "A". I believe our high is around 85. The sun is out full-blast. It's a beautiful day, however I must admit that I miss that cool breeze. I hope that the weather is lovely wherever you are. =)

I have a quick confession to make... I've been on Twitter for awhile now (shockingly since September) but honestly was not sure whether I would stay with it or give it up. It seemed a bit much to constantly type in random things. I suppose my concern was not fully being present in daily life if I continued with Twitter. However, I think I've figured out the best way to roll with it. Not quite sure I fully understand what I'm doing buuuuuut... if you're really interested in my daily goingon's and observations, follow me on Twitter.

Peace Out....
CO

Post Title TWEET ME...IF YOU PLEASE