Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I'VE BEEN TAGGED: GET TO KNOW ME!!


Hi Beautifuls!

I was being straight-up lazy this week and was not gonna post today until I saw that the lovely Urbancurlz tagged me. Before I get into it, I just want to say ,"Hello!" and send smooches to my new subscribers and followers. Y'all keep me going. That being said, you may want to check the bottom of this post. Hopefully, I can get around to adding to my blogroll this weekend.


So here goes....

What's your current obsession?
getting a handle on incorporating more raw foods and smoothies into my diet

What's your must have fashion need?
a bright bag

What are you wearing right now?
white top w/cap sleeves, grey slacks, brown sling-backs, solid red satchel purse, silver braided hoops, and a silver, azul-beaded (Southwestern-stylish) cross. Topped w/a red trench. (my fav get-up for work)

What's your favorite food?
latin

What do you do for fun?
Hang out with my fly friends

What made today special?
My daughter said “I love you” when she got out of the car to get on the bus

What would you like to learn to do?
design kitchens/homes

What's the last thing you bought?
some marshmallow root, Vita-Blend tea, & Peace Tea from Mountain Rose herbs

What are you listening/watching right now?
V103 radio station

What's your favorite weather?
warm & sunny w/a slightly cool breeze

What's your one goal in life?
to be the woman God intended me to be

What do you think of the person that tagged you?
FAB-U-LOUS!!!

If you can have a house totally paid for, what would it look like?
It would be an eco-friendly, small,stylish & cozy 2 to 3 bedroom w/an open layout, a bangin’ kitchen, dark hardwood floors, a hellified closet and a couple of nice bathrooms. It would have a modern but warm eclectic feel to it. Oh, it would also have a back yard that could hold a nice organic garden.

What would you like to have in your hands right now?
A rack of clothes

If you can swap lives with anyone in the world for one day who would it be and why?
Michelle Obama! I really admire and respect her. She’s intelligent, classy, and stylish.

If you can go anywhere in the world for the next hour where would you go?
Belize

What language would you like to learn?
Espanol

What do you look for in a friend?
Respectful of all people, honest, and believes in expanding/improving themselves and enjoys culture, music, shopping and fun times.

Who do you want to meet in person?
President Obama

What's your favorite type of music?
R&B

What's your dream job?

Owner of a natural-health pavilion which would include an organic grocery store, yoga/pilates studio, offer health-related courses and services w/an organic café.

Do you admire anyone's style?
Keri Washington, Michelle Obama, Beyonce (only when not performing), Tracee Ellis Ross

Describe your personal style?
Classic w/a touch of fly or funk. If it helps, I enjoy shopping at the Limited, Banana Republic, Loehman’s, and especially small boutiques. Major department stores are cool, too.

What's your favorite t.v show?
This is a hard one.. Fringe, The Game, Heroes, Bones and when I can catch them What Not to Wear, Divine Design, House Hunters and Find Your Style to name a few. I know..I need to cut down.

What's your favorite ice cream flavor?
Oreo, yes sir.

What's your favorite makeup brand?
I like Iman and Mac, but honestly need to up my makeup game. I plan on getting a makeover soon.

What's your all time favorite perfume?
I don't wear perfume.

What's you fondest childhood memory?
Road trips

What would you do w/a major lottery winning?
Add my child to the list of enviable trust-fund babies. Buy the home I want and have it designed just how I like it. Take care of my mother’s home/bills. Travel to countries in Asia, Africa and South America. And of course, take some shopping trips to Italy, New York, & France. Start a philanthropic organization. And become a professional student. Lol.

Rules:
1.)Respond: answer the questions on your blog.
2.)Replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.
3.)Tag eight other people


I’m tagging…

Fleurtzy (Textured Playground)
KCurly (Newly Natural)
Ingrid (Raw Epicurean)
Alicia (InstantVintage)
Gem (The GeminiLife)
Luvbenet (Luvbenet’s Coily World)
BlueNaturalMikey (Natural Obsession)
Laquita (AllNaptural)

Post Title I'VE BEEN TAGGED: GET TO KNOW ME!!