Pages

Thursday, April 2, 2009

TWO-DAY DETOX UPDATE***


Hi Beautifuls!

This is my update on my two-day juice detox.

By late afternoon I still was not physically hungry. Mentally though, I wanted to eat. It’s a trip! When I assessed myself and how I was feeling, I got the same thing. Not physically hungry but mentally, I missed food. I don’t think I realized how much food is a part of my daily existence. I’ve thought about eating foods that I haven’t had in months. I was seriously tempted on the way home from work. Again, not out of physical hunger but mentally I wanted to engage in the act of eating. Thankfully, I made it past all that and didn’t cave in. Other than that, I feel good.

This particular juice fast, through Arden’s Garden, is a mix of fresh organic grapefruit, orange, lemon juice and distilled water. I don’t know about you but based on what I’ve read, greens are the best juices to detox on. So because of that, I added my Vitamineral Greens powder to my juice yesterday evening and this morning. Call it cheating or whateva you like. I just didn’t feel 100% comfortable doing a juice fast without some green in it.


Feel free to weigh in on this and tell me what you think…

Post Title TWO-DAY DETOX UPDATE***